Terms of Service
1.1. Welcome to EntryLevel! We offer programs that are designed to help you learn and build experiences to assist with landing your first job in a new field (Programs).
1.2. EntryLevel is operated by EveryAfter Pty Ltd ABN 92 645 299 789 (we, our or us). Our Experiences are available through our website (Site): https://entrylevel.net
1.3. We set out on the Site the various ways in which you can access our Programs.
2.1. Please note that our Programs are not internships with us or any businesses associated with any of our Experiences. You acknowledge and agree that:
- (a) you will not be remunerated for your participation in our Programs;
- (b) you have chosen to participate in our Programs voluntarily and of your own free will;
- (c) our Programs are not guaranteed to fulfil any requirements imposed by an educational institution;
- (d) you are not required to participate in our Programs as a condition of receiving a qualification from any education institution; and
- (d) participating in our Programs does not guarantee any particular results, outcomes, benefits or success in obtaining a job.
3.1. By accessing or using our Site, or clicking “I accept” (or similar), you:
- (b) confirm you have the legal capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement with us; and
- (c) agree to use the Site in accordance with the Terms.
4.1. To access our Programs, you will need to register for an account via the Site (Account).
4.2. You must be at least 18 years old and provide basic information when registering for an Account including your first and last name, email address and you must choose a password. You must also choose which Program you are interested in. You may also choose to provide us with further details such as your phone number, age range, current or previous degree, university (if applicable) and your job status.
4.3. You may also be offered the functionality to register for an Account using your Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn or other social media network account (Social Media Account). If you sign in to your Account using your Social Media Account, you authorise us to access certain information on your Social Media Account including but not limited to your current profile photo and other basic information.
4.4. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and regularly update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
4.5. You are responsible for keeping your Account details and your username and password confidential and you will be liable for all activity on your Account, including any purchases made using your Account details. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your Account.
5.1. After registering for an Account, you can sign up to a Program, as set out on the Site.
5.2. If you satisfactorily complete all of the requirements of the Program (as determined by us, acting reasonably), you will be eligible to receive the Program benefits as set out on the Site, including a certificate of completion.
5.3. By joining the Program, you agree to:
- (a) comply with our Code of Conduct, which is subject to change from time to time;
- (b) behave respectfully, truthfully, and constructively in all interactions with us and other Program participants;
- (c) due to the collaborative nature of the Program, only post User Content and any information that you are happy for other participants of the Program to have access to. We encourage you to delete any personal information (including your name) from any portfolio project work that you submit for peer review; and
- (d) not participate in any plagiarism in connection with the Program, and to respect the intellectual property rights (including copyright) of all Program participants.
5.4. As part of the Program, you acknowledge and agree that your work will be assessed by other users of the Program and you will assess other users work (Peer Review). If you do not attend your scheduled Peer Review, this may affect your ability to complete the Program.
5.5. Where you miss a scheduled Peer Review, you may elect to attend a subsequent Peer Review for a nominal fee as set out on the Site (Catch Up Fee). We will review on a case by case basis in the instance whether additional Catch Up Fees are payable if you have paid a Catch Up Fee but still missed the subsequent Peer Review.
6.1. To access the Program, you agree that an entry fee is required as set out on the Site (Entry Fee).
6.2. You must pay us the Entry Fee, the Catch Up Fee and any other fees as set out on the Site using one of the payment methods set out on the Site. Payment of any amounts using a third party payment processor (currently PayPal and Stripe) may be subject to that payment processor’s terms and conditions.
6.3. It is your responsibility to check the Program you have chosen, including fees, description, inclusions and other details.
6.4. Unless otherwise stated on the Site, all fees are in US dollars and are exclusive of any applicable consumer taxes.
6.5. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, any fees by fraudulent or unlawful means.
7.1. You represent, warrant and agree that:
- (a) that all information and documentation that you provide to us in connection with any Program is true, correct and complete;
- (b) where you join our Discord group, you will comply with our reasonable instructions and Conduct Rules as set out in clause 9; and
- (c) that you will provide us with all documentation, information, instructions, cooperation and access reasonably necessary to enable us to provide the Program.
8.1. We may from time to time issue promotional discount codes for certain products on the Site. To claim the discount, you must enter the promotional discount code at the time of selecting the Program and entering your payment details through the Site. The conditions of use relating to promotional discount codes will be specified on the Site at the time they are issued.
8.2. At our sole discretion, we may offer promotional schemes, including where we engage you to refer individuals to us (Referral Scheme). The details of the Referral Scheme will be published on our Site, as updated from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that you must comply with these Terms and any terms and conditions published on our Site in relation to the Referral Scheme.
9.1. Before the Program starts, you will be invited to a Discord group. You may remain in the Discord group even after the conclusion of the Program provided you comply with our rules of conduct set out on our Site (Conduct Rules
). You will no longer have access to the Discord group whenthese Terms are terminated. Your access to the Discord group will be subject to Discord’s terms and conditions and their guidelines available at https://discord.com/guidelines
and we are not liable (including for any refund of any fees, if applicable) if Discord restricts your access to the Discord group. You may be permitted to post, create, upload, publicise or otherwise submit content (Submit
), such as comments, questions, pictures, videos and files through the Discord group (User Content
). You must Submit User Content in accordance with these Terms.
9.2. We ask you to limit your discussions to topics which are relevant to the Program and the Site. We have the right but not the obligation to appoint moderators of the Discord group from time to time to ensure that all voices are heard and no inappropriate thread or topic is discussed in the Discord group.
9.3. We reserve the right to remove any posts which we, in our sole discretion, deem to be in breach of these Terms including the ‘Exclusions’ clause and deem to be inappropriate including posts that:
- (a) defame, harass, threaten, stalk, menace, track, monitor, mistreat, offend or otherwise hurt any person;
- (b) use obscene or foul language;
- (c) include link(s) to inappropriate, offensive or illegal material;
- (d) could be considered intolerant of a person’s race, culture, appearance, gender, sexual preference, religion or age; and
- (e) interfere with another participant.
9.4. Information and User Content shared in the Discord group is private and confidential. You must keep confidential any information you have access to or receive via the Discord group, including the names of other participants.
9.5. We are not responsible for the conduct of any participant in an Program. You agree and acknowledge that you participate in the Discord group including by Submitting User Content at your own risk.
9.6. You agree that you are solely responsible for all User Content that you make available in or through the Discord group. You represent and warrant that:
- (a) you are either the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content or you have all rights, licences, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to us a right and licence in such User Content (as contemplated by these Terms); and
- (b) neither the User Content nor the posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmission of the User Content or our use of the User Content on, through or by means of the Discord group will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
9.7. By making available any User Content on or through the Discord group, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free licence to use the User Content, with the right to use, display or otherwise exploit such User Content on, through or by means of our Site.
9.8. This clause will survive termination of these Terms.
10.1. Protecting the intellectual property of all Program participants is extremely important to us. In line with our Code of Conduct, you agree to that you will not copy, reproduce, share, publicise, or create derivative works of any content on the Program platform that is not your User Content, including the portfolio projects of other Program participants that you may have access to, or be asked to review.
10.2. You agree that all intellectual property (including copyright) developed, adapted, modified or created by us or our personnel, including all of our resources, content and materials in our Programs, templates, blogs, social media content, checklists, tools, tips and email communication with us or other materials (including in connection with these Terms, the Site and our Programs) will at all times vest, or remain vested, in us. Our intellectual property described in this clause is referred to in these Terms as Content.
10.3. You agree that any development, modification, adaptation or improvement of any Content that is made by either party (Improvement), will at all times vest or remain invested in us. For the avoidance of doubt, Improvements include any modifications you make to our templates.
10.4. We grant you a non-exclusive, worldwide, revocable, non-sublicensable and non-transferable right and licence, for the duration of the Program, to access and download the Content and Improvements, solely for the purpose of participating in the Program and your personal use and enjoyment.
10.5. You own all intellectual property you create through your participation in an Program including your portfolio projects.
10.6. You grant us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, non-sublicensable and non-transferable right and licence to use your intellectual property for the provision of delivering our Program and Site to you, and to publish your Program portfolio on our Site, as contemplated by these Terms.
10.7. If you do not consent to us attributing your name with the Program portfolio displayed on our Site, you content to us and our Personnel using or infringing any Moral Rights (as defined in the Copyright Act 1988 (Cth)) that you may have in connection with that intellectual property.
10.8. We may ask you whether you are happy to share your Program portfolio with third-parties, such as potential employers, with your consent. By consenting to this disclosure when prompted, you grant us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, non-sublicensable and non-transferable right and licence to share and disseminate any part or all of your Program portfolio with those third-parties.
10.9. This clause will survive termination of these Terms.
11.1. You must not access or use the Site, the Content or participate in any Programs except as permitted by these Terms and you must not do, omit to do, or authorise any act that would or might invalidate or be inconsistent with our intellectual property rights on the Site or in the Programs. Without limiting the foregoing provisions, you must not and must not permit any other person to:
- (a) reveal your Account details to others or allow others to use your Account to participate in a Program;
- (b) cheat, collude or plagiarise when participating in an Program;
- (c) resell, assign, transfer, distribute or provide others with access to the Programs or any Content from the Programs (including publishing or posting our Content on any other website or on social media pages);
- (d) “frame”, “mirror” or serve any of the Site on any web server or other computer server over the Internet or any other network;
- (e) copy, alter, modify, create derivative works from, reproduce to a third party, reverse assemble, reverse engineer, reverse compile or enhance the Site or any resources from the Site or Programs;
- (f) alter, remove or tamper with any trademarks, any patent or copyright notices, any confidentiality legend or notice, any numbers or any other means of identification used on or in relation to the Site or any resources from the Site or Programs;
- (g) use the Site or any resources from the Site or Programs in any way which is in breach of any applicable local, state, federal and international laws and regulations or which infringes any person's rights, including intellectual property rights;
- (h) use the Site to transmit, publish or communicate material that is defamatory, offensive, abusive, indecent, menacing or unwanted;
- (i) use the Site in any way that damages, interferes with or interrupts the supply of the Site;
- (j) introduce malicious programs into our software and services which are integrated and operate together, including our networks, including viruses, worms, trojan horses and e-mail bombs;
- (k) use the Site to carry out security breaches or disruptions of a network. Security breaches include accessing data where you are not the intended recipient or logging into a server or account that you are not expressly authorised to access or corrupting any data (including network sniffing/monitoring, pinged floods, packet spoofing, denial of service and forged routing information for malicious purposes);
- (l) use any program/script/command, or send messages of any kind, with the intent to interfere with, or disable, any person’s use of the Site or any resources from the Site;
- (m) send any unsolicited email messages through or to users of the Site in breach of the Spam Act 2003 (Cth) or to send any form of harassment via email, or any other form of messaging, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages or use the Site in breach of any person’s privacy (such as by way of identity theft or “phishing”); or
- (n) use the Site to circumvent user authentication or security of any of your networks, accounts or hosts.
11.2. This clause will survive termination of these Terms.
12.1. Certain legislation including the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), and similar consumer protection laws and regulations may confer you with rights, warranties, guarantees and remedies relating to our provision of our services which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (Statutory Rights). Nothing in these Terms attempts to exclude, restrict or modify your Statutory Rights as a consumer under the ACL. Any and all other warranties or conditions which are not guaranteed by the ACL are expressly excluded where permitted, except to the extent such warranties and conditions are fully expressed in these Terms.
12.2. Our services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- (a) to cancel your service contract with us; and
- (b) to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
12.3. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. If the failure does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have problems with the service rectified in a reasonable time and, if this is not done, to cancel your contract and obtain a refund for the unused portion of the contract.
12.4. If the ACL applies to you as a consumer, nothing in this Agreement excludes your Statutory Rights as a consumer under the ACL. You agree that our liability for the Programs provided to an entity defined as a consumer under the ACL is governed solely by the ACL and this Agreement.
12.5. Subject to your Statutory Rights, we exclude all express and implied warranties, and all material, work and services (including the Programs) are provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, whether in statute, at Law or on any other basis.
12.6. This clause will survive termination of these Terms.
13.1. Despite anything to the contrary, to the maximum extent permitted by law:
- (a) our maximum aggregate liability arising from or in connection with the Terms will be limited to, and must not exceed, the fees paid by you to us or where there are no fees paid, $99; and
- (b) we will not be liable to you for any loss of benefit (including anticipated benefit), loss of income (including anticipated income), loss of opportunity, loss of savings (including anticipated savings), loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity or otherwise.
13.2. Despite anything to the contrary, to the maximum extent permitted by law, and without excluding your Statutory Rights, we will not be liable for, and you waive and release us from and against any liability caused or contributed to by, arising from or connected with:
- (a) your acts or omissions;
- (b) any use or application of the Site or participation in the Program by a person or entity other than you, or other than as reasonably contemplated by these Terms;
- (c) any works, services, goods, materials or items which do not form part of the Site or Programs (as expressed in these Terms), or which have not been provided by us;
- (d) any third parties or any goods and services provided by third parties, including web hosting and service providers, communication platforms such as Discord, content delivery network suppliers, data storage providers, professional advisors or other subcontractors which the provision of the Site and Programs may be contingent on, or impacted by;
- (e) errors in the Site or Programs;
- (f) any event outside of our reasonable control; or
- (g) any defect, error, omission or lack of functionality or suitability (or the absence of, or reduction in, any anticipated result, outcome or benefit) with respect to our Programs or the Content.
13.3. This clause will survive termination of these Terms.
14.1. If you change your mind and choose to withdraw from the Program within 7 days of the Program’s start date, we will refund you any fees you have paid to us (if applicable). If you wish to request a deferral or to withdraw from the Program after 7 days of the Program’s start date, a medical certificate or equivalent is required to be eligible for a deferral or a refund. Otherwise, to the extent permitted by law, we have no obligation to allow for a deferral of the Program or refund any fees you have paid to us (if applicable).
14.3. You may terminate your Account at any time by sending us an email to the email address at the end of these Terms. Termination of your Account and these Terms will become effective when we receive your email notifying us of your request for termination and we will withdraw you from any Programs you are currently participating in.
14.4. We may monitor your use of the Site and participation in Programs to determine if you are in breach of these Terms (including by checking the time of access and IP addresses used to access the Site). We may immediately suspend, terminate or limit (at our discretion) your Account, access to and use of the Site or an Program if we reasonably suspect, including as a result of our monitoring of your use of the Site and participation in an Program, that you are in breach of these Terms and the breach cannot be remedied or is not remedied within 5 New South Wales business days of us notifying you of the breach or suspected breach. Where we suspend, terminate or limit your Account, to the extent permitted by the law, we have no obligation to refund any fees you have paid to us (if applicable).
15.1. This clause will survive termination of these Terms.
15.2. Recruitment: you acknowledge that where we introduce you to a third-party, and they proceed to employ or engage you in any capacity, we may receive a commission or benefit for this introduction.
15.3. Disputes: Neither party may commence court proceedings relating to any dispute arising from, or in connection with, these Terms without first meeting with an authorised representative the other party to seek (in good faith) to resolve that dispute (unless that party is seeking urgent interlocutory relief or the dispute relates to compliance with this clause).
15.4. No commercial use: Our Site is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not use our Site, Programs, or any of the Content, for commercial purposes, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website, without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
15.5. Competitors: You are prohibited from using our Site, including the Content, in any way that competes with our business. If you breach this term, we will hold you responsible for liability we suffer, and hold you accountable for any profits that you may make from non-permitted use.
15.6. Variation: We may modify these Terms from time to time by notifying you via email, Discord or notification to your Account. By continuing to participate in the Program or using the Site after such modification, you agree to the amended terms. If you do not agree to the modifications, you can stop using the Site and send us an email to withdraw from the Program, terminate your Account and terminate these Terms.
15.7. Notices: Any notice given under these Terms must be in writing and addressed to us at the details set out below or to you at the details provided when setting up your Account. Any notice may be sent by email and will be deemed to have been served at the time of transmission in the case of email.
15.8. Waiver: Any failure or delay by a party in exercising a power or right (either wholly or partly) in relation to these Terms does not operate as a waiver or prevent a party from exercising that power or right or any other power or right. A waiver must be in writing.
15.9. Severance: If a provision of these Terms is held to be void, invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision is to be read down as narrowly as necessary to allow it to be valid or enforceable, failing which, that provision (or that part of that provision) will be severed from these Terms without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder of that provision or the other provisions.
15.10. Assignment: You must not assign any rights or obligations under these Terms, whether in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
15.11. Governing law: These Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts operating in New South Wales and any courts entitled to hear appeals from those courts and waives any right to object to proceedings being brought in those courts. The Site and Programs may be accessed in Australia and overseas. We make no representation that the Site or Programs complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside of Australia. If you access the Site or Programs from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place you access the Site or Programs.
16.1. Offer refers to EntryLevel's “No-Interview, No-Charge” Money Back Guarantee.
16.2. we, us, our or Promoter refers to EveryAfter Pty Ltd t/as EntryLevel (ACN 645 299 789).
16.3. If you finish a course, follow the steps and complete the tasks listed in our Interview Acer Guide and Job Hacking Playbook, and don’t land an interview within 30 days (Interview Timeframe) post-course, you will receive: a full refund on your course fee; and a 100% discount on a subsequent course of your choice.
16.4. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the required information stated in the Offer Restrictions within 30 days after the Interview Timeframe.
16.5. In order to qualify for the Offer:
- you must be enrolled and provide proof of completion of an existing course on our website available at https://www.entrylevel.net/courses
; - you must provide proof of complying and completing tasks listed in the Interview Acer Guide and Job Hacking Playbook (i.e. screenshots and photographic evidence);
- you must provide evidence of your efforts to secure an interview within the 30-day period from the date of completion of a course (i.e. screenshots of emails and messages);
- you must provide any other information reasonably required by us to assess your claim;
an Offer can only be redeemed 1x per user; and
- an Offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer.
Terms & Conditions
- Information in the Schedule forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- In these terms, a reference to you, your or a Participant is a reference to the individual participating in the Offer.
- Any capitalised terms used in these Terms & Conditions have the meaning given in the Schedule, except where stated otherwise.
Eligibility & Entry
- This Offer is open worldwide.
- To participate in the Offer, Participants must complete the Redemption Process during the Offer Period. Claims for the Offer that do not follow the Redemption Process will not be accepted by the Promoter.
- The Offer is specified in the Schedule. The Offer is not redeemable for cash.
- The Offer is subject to the Offer Restrictions.
- Consequential Loss: Despite anything to the contrary, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither party will be liable under these Terms & Conditions for any consequential loss, special or indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity or otherwise. .
- Force Majeure: Neither party will be liable for any delay or failure to perform their respective obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused or contributed to by a Force Majeure Event. Force Majeure Event means any event or circumstance which is beyond a Party’s reasonable control including but not limited to, acts of God including fire, hurricane, typhoon, earthquake, landslide, tsunami, mudslide or other catastrophic natural disaster, civil riot, civil rebellion, revolution, terrorism, insurrection, militarily usurped power, act of sabotage, act of a public enemy, war (whether declared or not) or other like hostilities, ionising radiation, contamination by radioactivity, nuclear, chemical or biological contamination, any widespread illness, quarantine or government sanctioned ordinance or shutdown, pandemic (including COVID-19 and any variations or mutations to this disease or illness) or epidemic.
- Consumer Law:
- Where the Participant is based in Australia: Certain legislation, including the Australian Consumer Law (as set out in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as amended, from time to time), and similar consumer protection laws and regulations, may confer you with rights, warranties, guarantees and remedies relating to the Offer which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (Consumer Law Rights). To the extent that you maintain Consumer Law Rights at law, nothing in these Terms excludes those Consumer Law Rights. Subject to your Consumer Law Rights, we provide all material, work, goods and services relevant to this Offer to you without conditions or warranties of any kind, implied or otherwise, whether in statute, at law or on any other basis, except where expressly set out in these Terms.
- Where the Participant is based in New Zealand: Certain consumer protection laws (such as the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and the Fair Trading Act 1986) and regulations may confer you with rights, warranties, guarantees and remedies relating to the provision of the Offer which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (Statutory Rights). If such laws apply to you as a consumer, nothing in these Terms exclude these Statutory Rights. Subject to your Statutory Rights, we exclude all express and implied warranties, and all materials, work and services are provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, whether in statute, at law or any other basis.
- Liability: A party’s liability for any liability in relation to these Terms and Conditions will be reduced proportionately to the extent the relevant liability was caused or contributed to by the acts or omissions of the other party, including any failure by that other party to take reasonable steps to mitigate its loss.
- Costs: Participants acknowledge and agree that the Participant is solely responsible for any costs associated with claiming the Offer, including, but not limited to, any applicable taxes or charges.
- Currency: Unless the contrary intention appears, a reference in these terms or in any advertisement relating to the Offer is relating to Australian dollars, dollars, AUD$ or $ is a reference to the lawful currency of Australia.
- Amendments: These Terms and Conditions may be amended or replaced from time to time if required by any regulatory authority.
- Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales. Each Party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts operating in New South Wales and any courts entitled to hear appeals from those courts and waives any right to object to proceedings being brought in those courts.
- Dispute Resolution: In the event of a dispute, Participants must contact the Promoter and attempt to resolve the dispute in good faith. If the matter can’t be resolved, either party may:
- where the Participant is a resident or incorporated in Australia, refer the matter to mediation, administered by the Australian Disputes Centre in accordance with Australian Disputes Centre Guidelines for Commercial Mediation.
- where the Participant is a resident or incorporated in New Zealand, refer the matter to mediation, administered by the New Zealand Disputes Resolution Centre.
- where the Participant is not resident or incorporated in Australia or New Zealand, refer the matter to arbitration administered by the Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration, with such arbitration to be conducted in Sydney, New South Wales, before one arbitrator, in English and in accordance with the ACICA Arbitration Rules.